It’s no secret that Phoenix is packed with some amazing cocktail bars. Whether you’re looking for a place to start the weekend, a place for you to take your pup, or your next dating destination, this guide is here to help you find the perfect spot!
Here’s a look at 11 fancy craft cocktail bars in Phoenix that are perfect for a night (or day!) out on the town:
BARS WITH OUTDOOR SEATING
- Located at 4455 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Hours: 11:00a-10:00p Monday-Thursday; 11:00a-11:00p Friday; 8:00a-11:00p Saturday; 8:00a-9:00p Sunday
Unwind after a long day at the office with a cocktail on the beautiful patio of the Henry. With misting fans available during the summer months and warming lamps in the winter, there is no reason why you can’t indulge in the scenery (and a delicious drink) all year long.
- Located at 924 E. Roosevelt St. Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Hours: 5:00p-2:00a Tuesday-Sunday; closed Monday
For a little diner that packs a big punch, there’s no beating the Welcome Diner. They serve everything from classics like a whiskey sour and hot toddy to “Welcome Style” drinks like a Paloma and Tonic 924. Enjoy your cocktail and a great view of the stars at this quaint southern spot.
BARS WITH GREAT HAPPY HOURS
- Located at 4700 N. Central Ave. #122 Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Happy Hour Times: 3:30p-6:00p Monday-Friday (all night Happy Hour on Wednesday); all day Saturday-Sunday
With a unique tropical flair, Hula’s Modern Tiki is the place to see and be seen. Their Happy Hour is one of the best around, with weekly specials and cocktails that with names like the “Painkiller” and the “Zombie.” Stop by Hula’s and make the most of your free time this week.
- Located at 5101 N. 44th St. Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Happy Hour Times: 3:00p-6:00p Tuesday-Saturday
If you’re in the mood for some people watching, take a seat at the bar at Steak 44. The Happy Hour menu features some truly delicious food and drinks and you not only get top-notch service, but also a front-row seat to some of the most interesting interactions in town (just don’t let them know you’re looking!).
- Located at 3603 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Happy Hour Times: 5:00p-7:00p Tuesday-Saturday
For a Happy Hour with a little variety, check out Crudo. Their menu features delicious cocktails like a Collins and classic Daiquiri, plus unusually yummy dishes like crispy pig ears and truffled bacon popcorn. With everything $12.00 and under, this place is an absolute must.
- Located at 2201 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Happy Hour Times: 3:00p-6:00p Monday-Friday
A local favorite for Happy Hour, the Gladly serves up fun cocktails like the “Truth or Consequences” and “Today’s Tom Sawyer” on a rotating basis. With equally delicious snacks like the “Super Yummy Nuts” and “Honey Kimchi Chicken Wings,” the Gladly keeps customers coming back again and again.
BARS THAT ARE PET-FRIENDLY
- Located at 10626 N. 32nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85028
- Hours: 6:00a-10:00p Monday-Friday; 7:00a-10:00p Saturday; 7:00a-2:00p Sunday
Ideal for a Sunday brunch, 32 Shea features refreshing drinks like a “Mint Lemon Drop Martini,” and dishes like their highly recommended “Bacon Cheddar Waffles.” Bring your four-legged friend to the outdoor patio, where they can get some fresh water and soak up the sun as you enjoy your morning.
- Located at 2337 N. 7th St. Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Hours: 11:00a-11:00p Monday-Thursday; 11:00a-12:00a Friday-Saturday; 11:00a-9:00p Sunday
If you want a great cocktail experience but can’t bear to leave your hound at home, you’re in luck. The Main Ingredient has a dog-friendly outdoor patio, so you can enjoy a delicious “Salty Hog” or “Fuzzy Bellini” with your favorite furry pal beside you.
- Located at 5223 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Hours: 11:00a-11:00p Monday-Thursday; 11:00a-12:00a Friday; 9:00a-12:00a Saturday; 9:00a-10:00p Sunday
If you’re sick of the cheesy names most places give their cocktails, you’ll appreciate the simplicity of Windsor. Order a “No. 17” or a “No. 63” (just $5.00 before 5:00p daily) and savor it out on the patio with your dog in tow. Your pet, your taste buds, and your wallet will thank you.
BARS PERFECT FOR DATE NIGHT
A post shared by tuck shop (@tuckinphx) on May 12, 2016 at 1:12pm PDT
- Located at 2245 N. 12th St. Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Hours: 4:00p-10:00p Tuesday-Friday; 12:00p-3:00p (Afternoon Tea) & 5:00p-10:00p Saturday; closed Sunday-Monday
One of Phoenix’s hidden gems, Tuck Shop is great for a laid back date night. Fresh cocktails suited to the season and gourmet food dishes combined with an intimate setting make this spot ideal for spending an evening with your love.
- Located at 1 W. Jefferson St. Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Hours: 4:00p-2:00a Tuesday-Saturday; closed Sunday-Monday
With a fun, classy vibe, Bitter & Twisted sets the perfect mood for a night out with that special someone. Their cocktails are colorful and unique (they even have one that comes in a honey bear) and they taste even better than they look. If you’re looking to mix things up, consider a date at Bitter & Twisted.
Explore Phoenix on our blog:
When quitting time comes, there’s nothing better than stopping by an amazing happy hour!…