This summer, keep your kids entertained and engaged at one of Phoenix’s amazing camps for kids! From science to business and ballet, you’re sure to find a camp that your child will love and want to come back to next summer!
Here is our list of 8 unique Phoenix summer camps for kids:
Photo courtesy of the Audubon Arizona Facebook page
- 3131 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85040
- Dates: June 12-July 28 (6-week program with week-long sessions)
If your 8-12 year old loves nature, he or she will love the summer sessions at Audubon Adventures. This camp features topics like wildlife and archaeology and field trips to the Arizona Science Center and SeaLife Aquarium. Give your child a summer of discovery at Audubon Adventures.
Photo courtesy of the Arizona Science Center Facebook page
- 600 E. Washington St. Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Dates: Ages 3-5: June 5–9, June 26–30 & July 24–28; Grades 1-6: June 19–23 & July 24–28; Grades 7-8: June 19–23 & July 17–21; Grades 9-11: June 26–30 & July 17–21
Engaging curious minds through science, Camp Innovation inspires kids. This summer has Pre-K-11 grade kids developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills while studying amusement park design, journeying to Mars, and more.
Photo courtesy of the Desert Botanical Garden Facebook page
- (Papago Park) 1201 N. Galvin Pkwy Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Dates: June 5-30 (4-week programs with week-long sessions)
Let your 5-12 year old get up close with wildlife this summer at Desert Botanical Garden’s fun and educational camps. Animal transformations, locomotion, and adaptations are just some of the topics and with options for camp extensions, the science can last all day long.
Photo courtesy of the Horses Help Facebook page
- 2601 E. Rose Garden Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85050
- Dates: Not Just Horseplay! : May 22-25 & May 29-June 2; Reading & Riding: May 20 & June 3
During the slow season, Horses Help opens its doors for summer enrichment programs. From taking care of a horse for a week to enjoying story time and a ride, kids age 4-grade 8 get to have fun while learning more about these gentle creatures.
Photo courtesy of Mad Science (of NE Phoenix) Facebook page
- (Mission Montessori Larkspur Campus) 9575 E. Larkspur Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- (Christ Lutheran School) 3901 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85018
- (Temple Solel) 6805 E. McDonald Dr. Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- (The Jewish Community Center – The J) 12701 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- (Estrella Mountain Community College) 3000 N. Dysart Rd. Avondale, AZ 85392
- Dates: June 5-July 28 (exact dates vary by location)
Offering camps throughout June and July, the Mad Science Camp Experience teaches children how science affects everything. Kids will participate in fun, hands-on activities and approach topics like codes, motion, and NASA. Sign your kid up today and watch the discoveries begin!
Photo courtesy of the Rising Tycoons Facebook page
- (Grand Canyon University Campus) 3300 W. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85017
- Dates: Session 1: June 5-9
For all young entrepreneurs out there, the Rising Tycoons Camp’s summer programs equip teens with the knowledge to start their own businesses, culminating in a showcase and competition for $300.
Photo courtesy of the Dance Theater West Facebook page
- 3925 E. Indian School Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Dates: June 5-23 (exact dates vary by workshop)
Summer is a great time to brush up on skills and explore passions. Luckily, the Dance Theater West has summer ballet and musical theater workshops that explore finer points like classical variations, jazz, and tap.
Photo courtesy of the Children’s Museum of Phoenix Facebook page
- 215 N. 7th St. Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Dates: June 5-July 28 (exact dates vary by program)
Whether your children are pet lovers or space explorers, they will love the summer camps at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix. Here, kids explore literature, participate in art activities, and experience three floors of interactive exhibits. Register your kids now for a week of adventure!