When quitting time comes, there’s nothing better than stopping by an amazing happy hour! Luckily, Phoenix offers a plethora of delicious food and drinks AND great deals that can help you celebrate without breaking the bank.
Here’s our list of 9 awesome spots for happy hour in Phoenix, plus happy hour day/times and tips on deals!
Photos courtesy of the Postino Wine Cafe Facebook page
- 3939 E. Campbell Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Monday-Tuesday 8:00p-close; Culinary Dropout: Monday-Friday 3:00p-6:00p
If you love wine, you’ll love Postino. Every Monday & Tuesday after 8p they offer a house wine and bruschetta for $20 (we recommend the brie & apples with fig and artichoke spreads). Don’t forget to check out their “Culinary Dropout” deals, like the must-try $7.00 pretzels and fondue.
Photos courtesy of the Chelsea’s Kitchen Facebook page
- 5040 N. 40th St. Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Monday-Friday 3:00p-6:00p
Want a simple end to the work day? Chelsea’s Kitchen has you covered. They serve $5.00 signature cocktails, draft beer, well drinks, red & white wines, and sangrias every weekday, with fresh, high-quality food that pays tribute to the canal it calls home.
Photos courtesy of the Los Dos Molinos Facebook page
- 1044 N. 10th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014 (Uptown); 8646 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85042 (South Central)
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Tuesday-Friday 3:00p-6:00p
No matter where you are, you can take advantage of happy hour at Los Dos Molinos. $4.00 margaritas & well drinks, $3.00 drafts, and $1.00 off bottles accompany $5.00 Mexican pizzas & $4.00 cheese crisps, making this the perfect spot for south-of-the-border flavor.
Photo courtesy of the Taco Guild’s Facebook page
- 546 E. Osborn Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Monday-Friday 2:00p-7:00p & 9:00p-close; Saturday 11:00a-6:00p; Sunday 2:00p-close
If you want Mexican flair with punch, the Taco Guild Gastropub is for you. In addition to margarita, beer, and wine deals, they feature $9.00, $12.00, and $15.00 draught & shot combos, plus a $2.50 taco deal that lets you get your fix no matter when your craving hits.
Photos courtesy of the Joyride Taco Facebook Page
- 5202 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Monday-Friday 2:00p-6:00p; Taco Tuesdays: Tuesday 2:00p-close; Sunday-Saturday $5 ‘Til 5: 11:00a-5:00p
If you’re bored with traditional margaritas, allow the Joyride Taco House to help. Their Happy Hour features $5.00 margaritas in flavors like cucumber-serrano and prickly pear, as well as beers, wines, and $2.00 Taco Tuesday deals. Mix things up tonight with a trip to Joyride.
Photos courtesy of the Ticoz Latin Kitchen Facebook page
- 5114 N 7th St. Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Sunday-Saturday 3:00p-6:30p
With tiki-inspired decor, you’ll feel miles away at Ticoz Latin Kitchen. They offer half-price tropical sangrias, mojitos, and margaritas. You can also ask to double your fun with a $2 “Evil shot” of rum, brandy, vodka, or tequila. Live on island time with happy hour at Ticoz.
Photos courtesy of the Switch Restaurant & Wine Bar Facebook page
- 2603 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Sunday-Saturday 4:00p-6:30p
This weekend, “switch” things up with happy hour at Switch Restaurant & Wine Bar. This eatery offers $4.00 cocktail, well drink, beer, and wine deals, plus $2.00 off all wine glasses and $8.00 off bottles. With spacious dining areas and an ever-changing menu, Switch is sure to impress.
Photo courtesy of the Stingray Sushi Facebook page
- (Biltmore Fashion Park) 2502 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Monday-Saturday 2:30p-6:30p; Sunday all day
For a taste of Japan, head to Stingray Sushi for happy hour. They have half-price house maki, specialty drinks, and more, plus $2.50 tacos, $8.00 Kirin, and sake bombers. Stingray’s happy hour goes all day on Sunday, so there’s no reason why you can’t enjoy all they have to offer.
Photos courtesy of the Keegan’s Grill Facebook page
- 3114 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Happy Hour Dates & Times: Monday-Friday Dining Room: 2:00p-5:00p; Monday-Friday Bar & Patio: 2:00p-6:30p & 8:00p-close; Saturday-Sunday Bar & Patio all day
If you’re looking for a second home, look no further than Keegan’s Grill. Their happy hour specials include $5.00 margaritas, coolers, and more, plus $1.00 off wines & craft beers and food dishes between $4 and $7. With the ambiance of an early American neighborhood restaurant, Keegan’s brings quality without flash.
Check out our blog post on brunch for more great restaurant recommendations: