If you’re a beer lover, you’re in luck—Arizona’s West Valley has some *awesome* breweries to choose from! Unique flavors, passionate brewers, and fun atmospheres are just some of the things that make these spots worth a visit.
Here is your guide to the top breweries in the West Valley (with some Happy Hour tips for your convenience!):
A post shared by Sarah (@sare_bear23) on Jun 29, 2016 at 8:18am PDT
- Located at 17035 N. 67th Ave. #6 Glendale, AZ 85308
- Hours: 3:00pm-10:00pm Tuesday-Thursday; 3:00pm-12:00am Friday; 11:00am-12:00am Saturday; 11:00am-9:00pm Sunday; closed Monday
Bringing some European flair to the valley’s brewing scene, Dubina Brewing Co. has been family-owned and operated for 4 years now. Inspired by the late patriarch, James Dubina Sr., Dubina serves up beers, wines, ciders, and food that transport you right back to the old country.
Happy Hour Tip: You can score $1.00 off all pints and flights during Dubina’s Happy Hour (3:00pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday).
A post shared by Freak’N Brewing Company (@freaknbrew) on Aug 3, 2017 at 10:08am PDT
- Located at 9299 W. Olive Ave. Ste. 513 Peoria, AZ, 85345
- Tasting Room Hours: 3:00pm-9:00pm Thursday-Friday; 2:00pm-9:00pm Saturday; 2:00pm-6:00pm Sunday; closed Monday-Wednesday
With beer served at establishments around Arizona, there’s no mistaking the popularity of the Freak’N Brewing Company. Bring your growler and fill up on a brew or enjoy a glass and some food from one of the local restaurants. No matter what, you will have a “freak’n” good time!
|A post shared by mistersquintz (@samsquinty) on Jul 2, 2017 at 2:48pm PDT||A post shared by tiffany sue (@tifftiff5287) on Jun 27, 2017 at 7:33pm PDT|
- Located at 10144 W. Lake Pleasant Pkwy. Peoria, AZ 85383
- Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm Tuesday-Wednesday; 11:00am-10:00pm Thursday-Saturday; 11:00am-8:00pm Sunday; closed Monday
Opened in 2015, Peoria Artisan Brewery and Gastropub serves up handcrafted brews with a menu of New American-style scratch cuisine. The dedicated staff ensures that a variety of onsite and guest beers is always available, so you are sure to find something you love.
Happy Hour Tip: Enjoy $4.50 PAB beers, $6.50 signature cocktails, $6.00 wines, and food specials at Peoria Artisan Brewery’s Happy Hour (3:00pm-6:00pm daily).
A post shared by Richter Aleworks (@richteraleworks) on Apr 22, 2017 at 5:02pm PDT
- Located at 8279 W. Lake Pleasant Pkwy. Stes. 109-110 Peoria, AZ 85383
- Hours: 11:00am-close daily
If you believe that beer should be an experience, you’ll fit right in at Richter Aleworks! This brewery started out of a passion for sharing good beer and challenging previous conceptions about what “beer culture” really is.
|A post shared by Saddle Mountain Brewing Co. (@saddlemtbrewingco) on Aug 19, 2017 at 5:02pm PDT||A post shared by Danny Acuna (@dannyjayacuna) on Jul 17, 2017 at 3:05pm PDT|
- Located at 15651 W. Roosevelt St. Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Hours: 11:00am-10:00pm Sunday-Thursday; 11:00am-11:00pm Friday-Saturday
“Defining good beer for all generations,” the Saddle Mountain Brewing Company brews a long list of incredible beers in their 15-barrel brewhouse . The folks at Saddle Mountain believe that a combination of great equipment and great care are necessary to create a top-notch product! Grab a brew when you’re in Goodyear, and check out Saddle Mountain’s extensive menu.
|A post shared by Jess Mia-Yoon Lee (@studdedknives) on Apr 4, 2017 at 8:49am PDT||A post shared by Clintus McGintus (@clintus) on May 12, 2017 at 7:05pm PDT|
- Located at 13823 W. Bell Rd. Surprise, AZ 85374
- Hours: 11:00am-10:00pm Sunday-Wednesday; 11:00am-11:00pm Thursday; 11:00am-12:00am Friday-Saturday
True beer aficionados will find themselves right at home at State 48. With craft in-house and guest brews, plus an array of upscale pub grub options that the whole family will love, you are guaranteed to have a palate-pleasing evening at this spot.
Happy Hour Tip: You can enjoy $2 off all draft beer, well spirits, wine, and small plates during State 48’s Happy Hour (3:00pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday).
A post shared by Gregorik Rodriguez-Schucker (@waywardlogic) on Aug 5, 2017 at 7:39pm PDT
- Located at 1050 N Fairway Dr. Building F Ste. 101 Avondale, AZ 85323
- Tasting Room Hours: 4:00pm-9:00pm Monday-Thursday; 4:00pm-10:00pm Friday; 12:00pm-10:00pm Saturday; 12:00pm-8:00pm Sunday
If you want a place to escape the stresses of life, 8-Bit Aleworks is for you. It features arcade and tabletop games that will take you back to your childhood and delicious craft brews that will make you glad you’re over 21. Grab your friends, a beer, and some nostalgia at 8-Bit!
Want more recommendations from West Valley locals?
Check out our blog:
It’s no secret that Phoenix is packed with some amazing cocktail bars. Whether you’re …
Food trucks have never been more popular, and Phoenix is filled with some of the most unus…